FREE Winter Memberships are back!
Training, May 19, 2019
Enjoy the benefits of training with NHTC this winter with a FREE winter membership
The North Harbour Tri Club is excited to offer you the opportunity to join up as a member of the club for FREE until 31 October 2019.
Want to improve your performance for next summer? Looking to maintain those hard won fitness levels? Or looking to take on a triathlon next summer? Then we have a number of great sessions that could work for you!
We offer a bunch of group training sessions that cater for all levels, from newbie to high performing age grouper in swimming, cycling and running.
Join up as a member and take advantage of the coached sessions we offer over winter, all at the Birkenhead Leisure Centre;
- Swim technique - Wednesday 6pm
- Swim squads - Monday / Tuesday / Thursday 6am
- Swim squads - Tuesday / Thursday 5:15pm
- Spin (Cycle) classes - Tuesday / Thursday 6:30pm
- Swim, Bike, Run - Saturday - (7am or 8:15am starts)
Our training fees allow you the option of picking and choosing which sessions you attend and how regularly or alternatively there is an all you can eat option.
Not sure? Come down and try out one of our sessions for free.
Have questions? Further details are on our website (www.nhtc.org.nz) or get in contact with one of our coaches - Stephen (021 348 367) or Jane (027 658 3467) can help you out.
Like what you've seen - want to sign up?
- go to https://www.nhtc.org.nz/signup
- select your membership type - senior / junior / family
- when prompted enter your details - click on "have a coupon?" enter the coupon code WINTER19
- follow the rest of the instructions to complete the sign up process
- and then see you at training
The small print
When you sign up to the membership offer online you will be required to sign up an annual membership using your credit card details. The subscription renewal is automatic and renews on 1st November each year; we will charge your credit card each year around this time. We will send out an email in early October to remind you that this is about to happen with instructions on how to cancel your membership should you want to.